No Bullsh*t 28-Day Build-A-Habit Writer's Bootcamp
How to build a habit? Daily practice.
This habit-building training lasts for 28 days and includes numerous writing prompts and exercises. 28 days from now, you will have created 9 pieces of solid writing, including one haiku and one prose story of 100 words exactly, which you can use to submit to magazines, self-publish, and get the word out about your writing so that you can begin to build your following (we're always thinking ahead over here at No Bull). You will also have 4-5 pieces of free-writing, which may or may not contain elements of ideas you can utilize somewhere or turn into its own creation.
What are the benefits of following a daily writing habit?
- Your writing improves consistently.
- Your grammar, spelling, vocabulary, etc. also improves.
- You can create more content faster.
- Your writing becomes better before you start revising.
- You can write on command.
- Anytime you have an idea, you can run with it without any resistance because you aren't out of practice. ;)
- You become more confident in your writing, which can affect many different aspects of your life in a positive way.
FREE Bonus Content:
No Bullsh*t 28-Day Writer's Bootcamp Journal (printable PDF) ... OR
Go to CreateSpace and download the perfectbound workbook for 50% off (coupon code accessible in lesson 02):
Jennifer-Crystal "Jen" Johnson is an author, editor, publisher, consultant, designer, and coach. Do you have a book you'd like to see in print, on Amazon, and in other online retailers? I can help! =)
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you ready to make writing every day a fun habit as opposed to a dreaded chore that rarely happens? Well, you can start right now by enrolling. 28 days from now, you will also have numerous pieces of interesting, exploratory works as well as a longer work for submission to a magazine or self-publication.
Bonus? You get a set of resources to check out for submitting your work, sometimes for pay.
So, are you a writer or a hobbyist? Enroll to take it to the next level.
I look forward to seeing you =).